- Take down the mountain in the light and speedy Brooks® Mazama trail-running shoe!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible cushioning.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- Breathable mesh, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- Durable water-resistant (DWR) upper finish helps ward off the elements.
- Saddle features adjustable eyelets that pull from the heel to wrap the mid-foot for a secure fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA midsole delivers dynamic, adaptive cushioning.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) guides the foot back into its natural gait pattern.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad promotes fast heel-to-toe transitions.
- Aggressive outsole delivers reliable traction over wet and tricky terrain.
- Updated V-Groove flexes deeper inward to better absorb and disperse impacting shock outward.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Spring Outlet Brooks Mazama Nightlife Black High Risk Red men Electric Brooks Blue Lime Punch Cherry Tomato