- Cushioning, support, and responsiveness come together in one pillowy, yet firm package as the Hoka One One® Conquest 3 running shoe!
- Predecessor: Conquest 2.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Highly-breathable mesh upper with lightweight, seamless synthetic overlays that promote a secure fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
- Soft fabric lining.
- Removable OrthoLite™ sockliner with odor-controlling properties.
- Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe, instead of sitting on top.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker is designed to promote accurate foot roll through the gait cycle.
- Oversized midsole is up to 2.5 times the volume of standard running shoes. It is designed to provide shock attenuation, a sense of weightlessness, and a stable ride, while reducing fatigue in the runner's feet, legs, and core.
- Thicker EVA top midsole for heightened cushioning.
- RMAT® midsole delivers dynamic stability and energy return.
- Strategic, high-abrasion, lightweight rubber traction zones along the outsole deliver grip and lasting wear in just the right areas.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Spring Summer Fashion Week Hoka One One Conquest 3 Grey Orange Flash men Grey Orange Flash